January 20, 2010

Today's lessons were okay. It is the day which I like best because the subjects were not so tense. Assembly was really fun. The dancers were so delicate with their movements and they were so elegant. They move like faeries and their movements were so synchronized.

Next was training. I was not sad! Haha! It was not a super tiring training but more of a light training. I love it! Haha! Cos yesterday I played like crazy. Tired until like gonna die. Anyway, we did physicals until 4pm. It was tiring but I managed to finish it all.

After that was drills with the C'division. I did it with Victoria the sec 2. Her skills were there just that she does not have much power. Overall, it was okay because I didn't have to run around or move much. We played 21 points half court after that. It was a fun fun relaxing game.
   
Next came the one where you must hit after the cones. I like that the best. I have a liking for it and I don't know why. Haha!

Finally, I had to partner Yi Ning against Sarah and Gabrielle. It was a "had to win" kind of match because I didn't want to do punishment especially when I have my menses. Punishment was kangaroo hops. We won and in the end, they didn't have to do the punishment because coach said don't need. ARGH! If the one who won was them, I'm sure there's no escape for us. Aye..

After playing with them, we had to play with Sarah and Divya. We won the first set and they won the second set. We didn't play rubber. I was kinda tired by then but I didn't stop because I know I can't. Here comes an unfortunate incident which happened during our first match. Yi Ning and I were going front back here and there to hit the shuttle. I was at my side of the court and I went in front to quickly safe the shuttle, at that point in time, I slipped. (I think) I stayed there for about 5 seconds. At that point in time, I saw this green figure (vision was blur) then I realized that coach was staring at me. I quickly got up and took my racket which landed not that far away from me but I had to take a few steps to get it. I went back in position not knowing what was happening then. I turned to see if Yi Ning was gonna safe that shuttle and woosh, I think she slipped. Damn, both of us injured ourselves just to safe that shuttle. Oh wells, it was funny and we got back on track asap.

I shall write until here (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home