January 19, 2010

Today's training was okay. It was super tiring at first. I almost died though it was multiples. It was killing me man! Haha! I felt like as though my heart was gonna stop and I cannot breathe! I hit coach while doing tapping. Stopped for just a few seconds to I guess feel the pain. Hahahaha! Then continued. After the killer multiples, I did lob, chop smash full court with Divya. It was okay. We didn't really had a nice continuous rally though, because I had stomach ache and she had cramps.

Next, Yi Ning and I had to play with uncles that were playing on the other court. We lost our rubber set. I felt that we could have hang on a little longer but I think Yi Ning had no more stamina and I was freaking piss at myself and a little bit at her. I was so stupid to keep smashing the the left hander's fore hand. Aye, I felt so dumb. I was piss at my partner because what coach said to us was true, she drop more than 6 times and they went into the net. It keeps happening time and time again. I was too angry to tell her to stop doing it. If I tell her, I would be shouting and not talking softly anymore. My mood was damn bad during the game for rubber set. I felt like my menses was coming and it really came during training!

The 2 opponents didn't have much skills but they could last longer by playing more rallies or not get tired for rubber set. Coach said girls lose out in that because we cannot last that long and I believe in that. We lost partly because I think Yi Ning couldn't last long enough because all the shuttles kept flying to her. I was affected by my mood. It was at this point in time where I feel that my partner is lacking in. The ability to cool me in court. Well, like what I mentioned in my previous post, I cannot expect  her to go learn how to cool me down in court for the sake of me. It's unfair and an act of selfishness. I don't blame her for that but it's always good to have someone there for you when you need one.

For the next match, I partner Shi Yin. Long time never partner her already and we played with a different pair Yi Ning and I played with. The last match score was 20-22. We lost. Haha! I think if we had a little practice, we can win for sure. They are good and I think we lost to them mainly because we haven't partner each other for a long time.

The next game I partner Anabel but this time it was against Sarah and Shi Yin. We lost. I was kinda tired to be honest. I don't feel tired but my body does. It's either like that, or the other way round. Haha! I have to say that some of her strokes were really nice. It's like my 2nd time partnering her only.

Coach talk to us about stuff which I kinda forgot. Opps! Haha! I have short term memory.

This morning for school, I thought I was not going to be able to walk out of the class alive. I thought a teacher was gonna come after me for my homework. Thank god, I manage to walk out of the class alive! I felt awesome when Mr Ng released us. I was so glad school ended.

For the match I had with Yi Ning, I was super moody. I was so piss and I didn't know why until training ended. I felt like as though I was a ball of fire. Ready to burnt anyone who is in my way alive. When I'm angry, don't say any negative stuff to me. I may burnt you really badly and I'm sure you don't want that to happen to you.

I shall write until here. Nitez! (: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home