Today is the 3rd day of school. Lessons were not boring but I was kinda tired. I had English, Bio and POA after recess. Chinese had 5 blocks and my Chinese teacher didn't come so we had free blocks until assembly. POA was fun. It did actually keep me awake in class when Mrs Siau was telling her stories. I find that it's a pretty good way to relax during lesson time but I was just scared that she is not able to finish what she is suppose to teach. Oh wells, she's a good teacher.
I shall write until here... ():
Next, comes lunch. I skipped lunch to be exact. My lunch was replaced by my "morning run" so therefore I ran by myself 8 rounds around the track. The first time I get the feel of the track again ever since school ended. I was kinda tired of the view cause I kept seeing cars and buildings and I kept going round and round. I already had muscle ache when I was running and the muscle ache was from the previous training.
During Bio, Mr tang was talking about anaerobic and aerobic respiration. He said something about when you are using a lot of energy to do perhaps 2.4km for nafar, you will feel you muscle aching and that is because our body produces an acid called lactic acid. It is harmful to our body if our body produces too much of it. It will freeze our muscle and thus we get muscle ache. It is not good.
However, the more one do this kind of activity that requires a lot of energy, our body will increase it's capacity of taking in lactic acid and so we won't get muscle ache so easily as compared to people whom do not exercise that much. It's good that I know this but I was thinking why is it that I always get muscle ache during training when we do this kind of thing every training? Shouldn't my body have a larger capacity to take in lactic acid? Haha!
Training was TERRIBLE! Again I didn't play well. It seems like the first week of 2010 is a bad start for me. I was paranoid about something and the deeper I think, the more I couldn't play. The matches I played, I felt like that was how I played when I was in sec 2. I am sure that today is not the day where people have those "bad days" which they call it. Today is one of the days which I have worries in my mind but just not those mood swings and stuff. Oh wells, I should stop worrying so much and until I tell that person, I will continue to worry. Can't stop my brain when it wants me to focus on that most important thing where one wrong move can destroy everything. Only people whom don't know me will think that I have a bad day.
I shall write until here... ():


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home