December 14, 2009

Jumping Jacks

This morning was freaking training! My butt hurts when I was doing footwork. My foot also hurt but I don't see any outside injury. When I rub it, it hurts and I just don't see any signs of injury from the outside. I guess it's internal injury. It feels like as though someone pinched me then like the after effect when you touch it, it's painful. Oh wells, I'm a strong person! Haha! This kind of thing won't affect me. So I will just carry on with life and treat this pain as my best friend. (:

After training, the whole team stayed back to help with the building of the houses. We all had to face ice-cream sticks for about 5 to 6 hours. Haha! Well at least the ice cream sticks has color, if not it would be real boring! :D I was busy running around like a bumble bee trying to tell every group how to make it and how many sticks on each side. I felt like a shoe person taking down the numbers. It's funny!

Went down to support Anabel, Shi Yin, Gabrielle & Kit Yee's match. The goodie bag does not seem very interesting this year. It's a bit plain and I think Li Ning (brand) sponsored Cheers more than Kason cos from the court mats, right down to the shuttle for cheers, it's all Li Ning's one.

The team got a red bottle from Li Ning's shop at ION using their $30 voucher as well as other stuff. I haven't got mind yet but I think I'm getting it soon. I think the bottle is cool and fun! Haha! The first bottle I've seen that actually has an image of a person jump smash!

I reached home around 11pm cos the bloody bus took freaking long to come. Never mind though, I like the ride though I stood throughout the whole 30minutes+++ ride. (:

I shall write until here! Gotta sleep now for I have a match tomorrow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home