December 10, 2009

Never a failure, always a lesson

I'm back! Had Cheer's competition on Monday and damn, it was Sarah's first time playing ever since her 2 weeks break. Our opponent was Singapore Sports School. Whereas for me, I had a one week break the week before this Monday. This means that both Sarah and I perhaps have dropped a bit in terms of standard I think. Haha.

Our names were called and we went to the court to stroke. The umpire was walking towards his chair and opps, I smashed out. The shuttle hit the umpire's shoulder. Haven't start already I hit him. Aye... I said sorry to him and thank god he wasn't the strict kind, he said never mind. 

We started our match then half way through, I kept laughing because of the incident which happened before the game started and also, for like 5 times, the shuttle kept flying to the umpire's side. It kept flying pass him and almost hitting him. Oh wells, Sarah and the 2 opponents also laugh. I kept controlling my laughter on court but I just couldn't. Thank god my coach wasn't there, if not I will get a big scolding for laughing in court cos I don't play very well when I laugh.

During the 11 points break, kit yee came to talk to us and I don't know what she was talking about cos I was busy thinking about what happened. I had one mouth full of green tea and all of a sudden, the scene came to my mind and damn, I spat green tea on kit yee cos I was laughing so hard! Felt super embarrassed and said sorry to her after the match.

Oh wells, I thought it's not bad that Sarah and I still can play though not that well. I would say our match was pretty okay despite the score. Hehe the 2nd set I laugh only twice. After the match I apologized to the umpire again. (:

I shall write until here.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home