Wake up call
It's been a long time since I updated my blog. Have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to blog about my day. Oh wells, here I am, spending some time with my "diary" haha! Anyway, I must say the holidays are not holidays at all. It is a great time for the teacher's to pile up our homework and have all the Extra Extra stuff like training, remedial, lessons etc..
For this whole week, I have to wake up at 7.30am everyday! Monday & Tuesday I had leadership workshop which requires us to reach school by 9am and it ends only at 5pm. Wednesday & Thursday I had training from 9am to 12pm. Wednesday I had tuition from 2pm to 3.30pm. Thursday I went out with friends after training. Friday had to reach school by 9am for POA remedial and at 10.30am, went to the canteen for badminton com meeting for camp. At 2pm, asked YN to help me stall time cos my tuition only starting at 3.30pm. Woooshh! This is my whole freaking week! Being used up so perfectly huh...
I didn't have time to finish any of my homework. So I'll be in trouble when school starts, aye... When school starts, the only holiday we should look forward to is Hari Raya Haji and after that I will probably take a break from blogging and STUDY!
Alright, I shall write until here.. Play till your hearts content for this week! (:
Alright, I shall write until here.. Play till your hearts content for this week! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home