Forever Late
Today, I had tuition at 1pm. My Dad decided that we should eat this famous curry noodle near my tuition place. My mom went to order at 12.10pm and we waited and waited. Our order finally came at 12.55pm. No choice but to eat really fast and zoom off for tuition. I was so scared that my tuition teacher would scold me cos he warn us not to be late. Thank god he said nothing! Btw, he is the textbook writer of the sec 3 pure bio book. (:
Next, my parents brought my rabbits along for cycling at marine parade. They put one each in the basket in front of the bicycle and after a long ride, I guess they were getting hotter and more tired and so they jumped out of the bicycle and ran as fast as they could to hide under some bush. That's what my parents told me. I guess they could not stand the heat and besides, their normal temperature is slightly higher than humans. It is like as though they have a fever when you touch them but nah, it is their normal temperature. I guess they felt like they were burning! Haha! Don't worry, they are well kept under cool temperature right now. Roaming around the house. (:
My dad said he wants me to stop CCA during the november and December holidays to go Disney Land and other places. Hmm...
Before I end off, my parents are bringing my 2 rabbits to the botanic garden tomorrow and so if you wanna see them.. haha you know where to go. They are 2 lucky rabbits eh..
I shall write until here and till tomorow, I shall fill you in about tomorrow. (:
Next, my parents brought my rabbits along for cycling at marine parade. They put one each in the basket in front of the bicycle and after a long ride, I guess they were getting hotter and more tired and so they jumped out of the bicycle and ran as fast as they could to hide under some bush. That's what my parents told me. I guess they could not stand the heat and besides, their normal temperature is slightly higher than humans. It is like as though they have a fever when you touch them but nah, it is their normal temperature. I guess they felt like they were burning! Haha! Don't worry, they are well kept under cool temperature right now. Roaming around the house. (:
My dad said he wants me to stop CCA during the november and December holidays to go Disney Land and other places. Hmm...
Before I end off, my parents are bringing my 2 rabbits to the botanic garden tomorrow and so if you wanna see them.. haha you know where to go. They are 2 lucky rabbits eh..
I shall write until here and till tomorow, I shall fill you in about tomorrow. (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home