Walala
Finally, I'm done with making a blog for myself. It shall be a place where I'm gonna rumble all I want.
Firstly, today was a tiring day but towards the end of the day it was pretty fun because lao shi talked about Mao Zhe Dong.
We had our class com meeting too and it was damn funny! I think 3/8 generally is a good class just that we tend to slack and be lazy at times.
Oh yes, I DO NOT HAVE FEELERS and neither do I have GRASS growing on my head! ARGH! They are just hair that is not fully grown(:
Alright, I shall write until here, till next time!
Firstly, today was a tiring day but towards the end of the day it was pretty fun because lao shi talked about Mao Zhe Dong.
We had our class com meeting too and it was damn funny! I think 3/8 generally is a good class just that we tend to slack and be lazy at times.
Oh yes, I DO NOT HAVE FEELERS and neither do I have GRASS growing on my head! ARGH! They are just hair that is not fully grown(:
Alright, I shall write until here, till next time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home