September 1, 2009

Madness

Today my parents brought those 2 furry rabbits out but when we were having lunch, it started to rain. Thus, they had to bring them back. I taught my male rabbit a trick and that is whenever I say up, it will stand and touch my hand with it's nose and come back down. Then it will get some vegetables as a reward. I only teach my male rabbit because it's smart enough to get it. My female rabbit is forever pampered by my folks and so, she thinks I will give her vegetables for free. Haha! No way! Therefore, the one that always gets the vegetables is my male rabbit. As for the female rabbit, it eats more then my male rabbit though. It eats uncooked barley.

Next, I am rushing my F&N coursework like mad! It stands 60% of my end of year F&N marks. Therefore, its either I work my ass off by doing this coursework with all my heart and soul or I just fail it. I AM WORKING MY ASS OFF IT! No way am I gonna fail it! Hehe!

I'm gonna write until here and keep doing my coursework even if I feel like dying! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home