Playful
Damn, today we didn't get to go botanic garden with the 2 playful bunnies. It was raining and the grass would be wet. I didn't do much today. Woke up at 1+ and went for lunch. Then came back and did F&N Coursework B (will take days to finish).
We wanted to have steamboat with our uncle for dinner but when we reached there, we realized that the shop has closed down and so we changed our destination and went to another place for steamboat. Oh btw, my family likes to eat steamboat. We have steamboat like at least twice a week or more cos my dad likes to drink soup. That should explain why I can eat a lot when it comes to eating steamboat.
Went back home after that and played with my two bunnies. The female is really pampered and the male has a very cute and nice way of sleeping. I should post his picture and let you guys see. Around 9+ my dad drove my brother back to his army camp and I shall see him only next week.
Alright, I shall write until here then. Time to sleep! (:
We wanted to have steamboat with our uncle for dinner but when we reached there, we realized that the shop has closed down and so we changed our destination and went to another place for steamboat. Oh btw, my family likes to eat steamboat. We have steamboat like at least twice a week or more cos my dad likes to drink soup. That should explain why I can eat a lot when it comes to eating steamboat.
Went back home after that and played with my two bunnies. The female is really pampered and the male has a very cute and nice way of sleeping. I should post his picture and let you guys see. Around 9+ my dad drove my brother back to his army camp and I shall see him only next week.
Alright, I shall write until here then. Time to sleep! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home