Juggle
Today is an interesting day. Lessons were pretty much ok, had POA, English, F&N and SS. All these didn't put me to sleep and anyway, I was not feeling at all tired today. Why is it an interesting day? Because something happened.. but before I tell you, let me tell you about the period during assembly haha!
Miss Lock came in and well, she said the whole class is pretty dirty so we sought of had a spring cleaning which was I think good as I think the class needed it. She was saying some of my classmates table were unhygienic and dirty. I agree... I don't know what's under those tables but I know it is not clean.
Alright, now comes the interesting part of the day. Miss Lock was talking to some of us and leaving at the same time then Miss Seet was coming towards our class from 3/7. Rachael was talking to Miss Lock the whole time and having a fun conversation. Somehow, Miss Seet thought Rachael was saying Miss Seet was bias but it was not her she was referring to, it was Miss Lock (Joking manner).
Miss Seet flared up and went super close to Rachael and pointed at her and the action seems like as though she was going to pull Rachael's collar. She said something like "... bias.. I do not favor any student or any class, I only favor food". Then Miss Lock asked Rachael to apologize and Rachael said it right after Miss Lock asked her to and Miss Seet said "Saying sorry is no use"! WTH! Then what you want her to do or say? She didn't even do anything wrong, she was not referring to you and saying SORRY to nothing she did is already a gain for Miss Seet. What more does she want? It was Miss Lock the one whom even asked Rachael to apologize.
If my phone was with me, I would definitely have recorded it. But sadly, it was in my locker. See how teachers can make a HUGE mistake but not own up or apologize? She practically look like she's gonna abuse Rachael. Aye... it is a disgrace that IJ has such a teacher...
The rest of the day was spent on having fun with church friends! :) Whenever someone in 3/8 is in need, the whole class will help her no matter what situation she is in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home