Keep going!
Today is a freaking boring day for me! My trip to Malaysia with my family was canceled. The whole afternoon, I did nothing but watched movies online. Oh wells, lots of things have been going on recently and I guess it's stuff like this that keeps my life interesting.
Firstly, it's the interesting week I had at the zoo. I must say it was super fun and I don't mind volunteering again next year. Next, it was the funny match with SSS (s'pore sports sch) for cheers. The story has already been posted in the previous post so don't need to explain eh. (: Thirdly, it was badminton camp which we had recently. It sort of didn't really end with a nice ending but overall, I think it's okay. Fourthly, the dinner at Bre's house was fantastic! Haha! We will always laugh without fail and I will always laugh until the point where my stomach hurts and I have to stop laughing for a while! :D
One of the best days in December would be ice skating with friends! :D It was awesome! Had so much fun from falling on the ice to getting a swollen foot (still hurts a bit) and having so many activities in one day!
As each day passes, I learn from other people's mistakes and try to not make the same mistake myself.
As each day passes, I learn to grow and be a better person learning from my own mistakes.
As each day passes, I start to learn more and more about myself.
As each day passes, I start to slowly realize who I really am.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home