December 18, 2009

Today's training was a bit rush. We had to leave the hall by 12 sharp due to the release of N level results. We did the super tiring footwork and it ended at around 10.30am. We had only 1 hour to train because the 30minutes left till 12, we had to do lines. Yn said we should do drills but I disagree with it because we didn't have time and man, it's Friday so I thought that we should end of the week with just games. This whole week we didn't play much and we did lots of drills and needless to say, the physical test thingy. In the end, we played games today.

It was pretty hard finding pairs because I wanted to make changes here and there so that everyone gets to mix around and not just stick to their partners. Anyway, I have to apologize to those whom only played 1 full set today. Time was against us but I'm glad with the fact that everyone was able to play at least 1 full set.

Next, we had to do the stuff. I had to apologize for not remembring to ask Yn for the papers because shi yin had reminded me. We couldn't do the thing because we didn't have papers. We wanted to go Yn's house to take but something happened and we couldn't. So, we had to do only the houses. We started on the roof today and I gotta say it was a big challenge because super glue had to be used and at least 3 people needs to support it as well as glue it. It wasn't easy. The first one I was able to help with was Victoria's group. Their group was the first group to have all 3 sides done. It was pretty hard but we managed to do it and we took 20minutes. Haha! Long but successful.

Next group to do finish was Shimona's group. I went over to help them and I think it was at that point in time Sabrina and Inez were calling me. The task I had at hand was more urgent than the other groups one because the roof may topple any time without support and so I think I told them to wait a while or something like that. When I was done with that group's roof, I went over to Inez and Sabrina to only realize that they were pissed with me for neglecting them. I was trying to explain that the roof was more urgent at that point in time but I don't know it they understood. I don't really blame them or anything, it was also my fault for not being there for them when they needed me. Once again, I apologize.

4 people went out to buy back the materials we needed and we were able to finish up our houses. Though there were quite a number of people playing around and slacking. My only main concern was getting the houses done and some houses did not have roof. I could finally sit down and help built the roof and while waiting for it to dry, I went to play badminton (pushing) with Shi Yin. It was fun and hilarious. The most exciting and funny game ever!

After all the houses were completed, I continued my game with Shi Yin at the corridor. Once in a while I would take a break and play with Shimona's board. Awesome man! I could glide properly by now I think.

All in all, today is a happy go lucky day! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home