December 15, 2009

Lesson to learn

This afternoon was the match with farefield and Nat Mok and I lost. Haha! Oh wells, don't wanna talk about it. I'm not sad actually... I'm actually quite satisfied with the way I played and I can say this openly because only my opponents, umpire and Nat saw how I play. Haha! Only they know! So no one can say anything about my performance today (:

I don't know how to put it but sometimes I think that this particular person should really not stay in her shell but open up more to people around her! She doesn't realize that there are people whom care about her. I think she needs to know that she can't always get the attention all the time from someone. Nobody will ever know what you're thinking unless you say it. Sometimes as humans we do need to get attention from someone to tell him or her about some personal stuff and by all means, I think we as humans should tell that person directly that we need his/her attention. Aye... I think I just wrote crap!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home