First Day Of School!
Alright, it's been a long time since I have blogged. Today is the first day of school and I only did work for Physics and F&N. The rest of the lessons, the teacher just went through the basic rules like handing in homework on time and stuff. I can feel the pressure of my most important year already and it's only the first day of school! Aye... I really have to work extremely hard this year!
Next, I have training from Monday to Saturdays. How great is that when everyone have more time to study and I don't due to the upcoming Inter School South Zone Badminton Competition??? For training today, I have been rather quiet and not myself at all. We did 6 corners, 20 times, 6 sets and swing 100 time. After that, we did lob, drop and push. During this time, I was looking at how the new sec 1's played. I think 2 of them have badminton background and so I think they will probably be in the team for this year since they are considered quite good already for their age.
Then comes 2 against 3. I was super not myself and I have to apologize to those 2 whom I partnered. Sarah and Yi Ning. Aye.. I was so worried with things (I won't say here) that it affected the whole training today. I partnered Yi Ning first and we really scored damn badly and it was my fault man. I was moody and totally not myself (laughing, smiling, being talkative). After that, I had to partner Sarah and the score was I think 1 point different from the previous match I had with Yi Ning. This is all my fault man.. if it wasn't for the worrying in my heart, I wouldn't have played so badly.
We'll see what happens as time goes by...
Next, I have training from Monday to Saturdays. How great is that when everyone have more time to study and I don't due to the upcoming Inter School South Zone Badminton Competition??? For training today, I have been rather quiet and not myself at all. We did 6 corners, 20 times, 6 sets and swing 100 time. After that, we did lob, drop and push. During this time, I was looking at how the new sec 1's played. I think 2 of them have badminton background and so I think they will probably be in the team for this year since they are considered quite good already for their age.
Then comes 2 against 3. I was super not myself and I have to apologize to those 2 whom I partnered. Sarah and Yi Ning. Aye.. I was so worried with things (I won't say here) that it affected the whole training today. I partnered Yi Ning first and we really scored damn badly and it was my fault man. I was moody and totally not myself (laughing, smiling, being talkative). After that, I had to partner Sarah and the score was I think 1 point different from the previous match I had with Yi Ning. This is all my fault man.. if it wasn't for the worrying in my heart, I wouldn't have played so badly.
After the 2 against 3, we took a break. Coach asked me to partner Yi Ning against Shi Ying and Claire. I knew I had to do something about my mood and whatever. I ran to the bathroom and splash water onto my face. I was practically staring at my reflection on the tap and letting the water run. After thinking that I have cooled myself down, I went back to the hall. The minute I look up, coach was looking at me. I knew what he was thinking. He was looking at whether I cried or not.
Went to play with Claire and Shi Ying and we won. After that match with Yi Ning, I partnered Sarah and played against Claire and Shi Ying again. We won too. I think I was feeling much better at that point in time but still I had a big burden or worries on my shoulder and so half the time, I was thinking about how to solve them. After games, we did physicals and went back home.
We'll see what happens as time goes by...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home