Today, PE was the first 2 blocks. Damn! I thought we could play soccer but in the end we had 2.4km run!! AHH! I almost died! It was my worst timing ever. I ran with Jeany for the first 6 rounds I think then I felt that I still have quite a lot of energy so I went running on my own non-stop. In the end, I got 16minutes. SUPER BAD! Badminton player some more! Hahaha! We took height and weight and after that, we went up for math.
F&N O'level coursework question was released during lessons today. We had ample time to think of which question we want to do. In the end, the whole entire class of 17 chose to do question 1. It was rather straightforward whereas the 2nd question needs you to think or rather look at it from a different point of view.
Physics was pretty cool. Mr Ng brought examples to class to teach his lessons. I find it pretty interesting and a good way to pick up things faster. However, I can never look at his eyes. Hahaha! I always feel like sleeping when I see his semi-close eyes. He has a pair of sleepy eyes where after you look at it for sometime, you tend to want to sleep. Hahaha!
The whole class went to the hall at 2pm to experience how it feels like to receive the O'levels results. It's pretty tense but overall, the batch of 2009 did very well. It's terrifying to see those distinctions and passes above national level. Pressure!!
We were late for Bio practical and we thought we had to wait for Mr Tang. Hui Teng and I went to ask him and he said Miss Lock will be taking over him and we have to faster go to the bio lab. Miss Lock was waiting for us there and I felt that Miss Lock was rather unusual, like she wasn't cheerful or smiling. Creepy.
Training was the best! I skipped gym and move on straight to using to courts. We had to smash and do skipping. I shall not elaborate cos time is running out! Haha! We laugh a lot today and I agree that we were damn noisy! Haha! Coach had to ask us keep quiet! He was happy too, laughing with us. (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home