Today is a not so good day. Lessons were okay and I almost died during Math cos I had a hard time catching up. After school ended, went to put down my bag in the hall and ate lunch with Shi Ying and Claire. We laugh and talk about funny stuff.
Then comes training. It was damn ARGH! My performance sucks! The new sec 1's came for trials and a few of them were selected. It started at 3pm and they went back around 5.30pm. Pretty late. During the time they were having trials, we were doing lobbing, smashing, dropping. Those were kinda bad... cos I was not able to do it properly for some reason. What was worst was the freaking half court game! ARGH! I HATE IT! I HATE HALF COURT! Ever since sec 1 when I was introduced to the half court game, I hated it! The last person was Shi Yin and obviously I gave up. I think coach saw cos he was sitting somewhat at my side. He told me to move my legs.
ARGH! Don't wanna talk about that. Next came 4 against 1. The 1 was gab. The whole game was damn sian! Usually I would laugh and play but today I was so troubled (with i don't know what) that I didn't even really have the energy to smile. Aye... I have too many troubles. 2 against 3 was also boring. It's like there's nothing interesting about today accept perhaps watching the new sec 1's play.
I told Anabel yesterday that I may breakdown today due to the troubles and problems I have to face at the start of 2010! I didn't breakdown in the end but instead it was Yi Ning. She has her reasons. I overheard something which coach told her and I shall keep that in mind because that applies to me as well. I shall restructure it and remember in my head. With the same meanings of cos.
If you are moody, you are dragging your partner down with you by not playing well. Just cause you have mood swings, it does not give you the right to make your partner suffer. She has done nothing wrong and it was because of your selfishness that lead to her suffering.
I Must Get Back On My feet And Get Out Of This Mess! I Am Currently Stuck In Quicksand!
What a sickening day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home