January 9, 2010

Today I woke up late. I had to take cab down to school. Damn! Cost me about $5+. My lunch money.. ): Anyway, went into hall and put my stuff down and started practicing service. That was not the tiring part. Drills came and it almost killed me! I thought I was gonna partner Anabel but instead I partner shi yin. It was bad!! I can't get my shuttle in and always go out! ARGH! Piss off sia.. So much energy was drained from it and I felt like I was dehydrating. I needed water and my lips were super dry. Oh wells, had to bare with it. I used the court that was near the entrance of the hall. Coach shouted from the stage steps "Jia Ying! Move your legs!" Damn! I felt like a loser! Cos I was reminded of it constantly for almost every training. I did improve on my legs for the 3 weeks I didn't see him ok. I guess I will have to try harder.

Next, he wanted to talk to us about our draws and everything. He talk talk talk, until this part where it concerns me. He left this major decision to me. He did tell me before to make up my mind and tell him the answer. Then he again said it today. I wasn't able to answer him because it totally slipped out of my mind. Thanks for his reminder this morning and now I have more things to worry about. Aye...

Yi Ning and I played against Lai Meng and Sharon. Tough fight I have to say. The last set score was 21:19. We won in the end. Yi Ning was damn happy because we have never won them and this time for friendly match with them, we actually won. I was just content with myself. I know I did quite a lot of mistakes here and there. This time, the 2nd set coach said something to me. "Don't be greedy! Her shuttle let her take!" Aye.. 2nd time he shouted at me.

Then after our match he said some stuff to us. I can't remember everything. I have short term memory in case you didn't know. Oh wells, after that match I had to leave for tuition. Late for tuition for 5 minutes. Tuition was okay, not tiring or anything. I enjoy it cause it's bio.

Went home after that than went for dinner. Oh wells, I think tomorrow we're gonna bring the bunnies out. The big bunnies and the small bunnies are kawaii! Haha! Btw, today after training when I contract my stomach, I feel the muscle aching. I don't know why. I get it only when I do too many crunches/sit-ups. I did none today. It's weird. Still thinking of how I got it... (:                                                                

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home