January 13, 2010

Does anyone sneeze after drinking black current juice with pulps? I do! Am I allergic to it? Haha!

Anyway, I could barely survive at the end of the day. Today was a pretty tiring day. Had History, E-Math, Chinese, English and Physics. Chinese was pretty fun cos lao shi was telling us about articles and stuff that may come out for orals. She did it in an interactive way like she didn't read the story to us but more of like summarize the whole story for us. We did discuss a bit and I think some of them were not paying attention due to the noise. Oh wells, never mind. We didn't have to do anything important today.

Training was at Yio Chu Kang. I don't wanna talk about it. I'm feeling much better now. I know and will sort out my stuff and so please don't interfere with it. (I'm saying this to someone)

This paragraph is about my life right now. I feel like as though I'm in a flood and I'm trying to stay above the waters. I am holding on tightly to something. I feel that I may drown anytime and no one can safe me. The only way to get out of this situation is to wait for the water level to drop then call for help. (To solve my problems. In other words, I need time)

I shall write until here. To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home