January 18, 2010

Sorrow

It's hard to say goodbye. When I think that it's time to, something in me tells me it's not. Then my memory brings me back to the past where all the wonderful memories were kept. I felt like though I keep telling myself that it's over, I know that it's not. Perhaps it's how the surfaces blinds us. It's hard to tell whether you are still something special to that person. It is hard to tell whether that person still cares for you. It is harder to know if you are a jewel to her and not some rubbish that's chucked aside. (I don't know why my eyes are blinded by the tears... perhaps it's the emotions accumulated throughout the pass few weeks)

I know that you are kept safely in my heart. A position where only you can have it and is worthy to. The doors are close for a period of time and I think it's time to open it. Throughout my whole life, you are someone whom I have shared some of the best times together. Times where one of us is so down to the point where it's so personal that you are willing to share with the 2 of us. There are times where we were so happy that I felt that it was the best times of my life. Those happy times may never come back again...

I believe it's time to begin a new chapter. A chapter where there's not going to be so many sorrows but more of happiness. It's time to write a new story. A stronger & thicker bond will be build and it won't be that easy to destroy this time.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home