Hold on to what you try to be
Your individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just smile and let it go
I was able to have a good time today during lessons. It was rather easy to get by because the subjects were not that "heavy" and that I only had 4 subjects with of cos many blocks. English was good because I understood what she was talking about and I did pick up some useful points from her, unlike my previous English teacher who did not really teach me anything. I had 5 blocks of Chinese and I really enjoyed it. Chinese became more fun ever since my Chinese teacher change to a better one. I understand what lao shi is telling us like the "hot topics" that may come out for exams and stuff like that. Some of them were sleeping in class and it's probably cos of the air-condition and the fan. Haha! I was like "Huh.." when Chinese ended.
Next was training. Damn, it was bloody tiring! Seriously! We had to do footwork 20 times 5 sets. We didn't even get a break! We had to do side-side, backwards, netting and swing 5 times come in front net. I was bloody exhausted! Then after that it was smashing and defend I think. It was pretty boring. After that was practicing of service and your partner receive. My partner was Sarah. We changed and I had to go over to the other side. I was nearer to where coach was. Suddenly, I hear him asking me to stop. He told me to bend a little and not stand up straight when receiving. I was trying to bend but I felt awkward. He used his freaking racket to hit my leg a little so that I could bend like the way he wanted me to. Gosh! I felt like a "dough" at that time.
After service, we went to take a break. I thought it was time for games cos it was 5.30pm and we usually have games around that time. I was happy because I told myself that finally I can try what I have learn from the drills to apply it in my game. In the end, we had to do sprinting! MY GOD! I was really piss because that means if there's games, I would have to stay back later and wait for others to play before I can play. I can't obviously. In the end, I went to find Miss Mas to handle the treasurer's book.
Miss Mas and I took about an hour plus to sought out the money and record it in the book. At first we found out that the badminton fund was short of money then later it had extra money. Haha! My back was aching but it was a lot of fun because Miss Mas and I kept laughing at why the money doesn't add up and where did the money came from. I had fun but at the same time I needed to crack my head to think about all the money used and collected. Haha!
I wanna say something. I don't know how to put it down in words or say it. Forget it, when I think of a good way to phrase it, then I will write it here. (:
Finally, I wanna end off by telling you that I am the new JY. The JY whom I know have changed a little. To perhaps have a wider view of things and is able to judge things for herself. I am independent and do not need a support. Unless I really need to find someone to confide my feelings to, I will look for you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home