January 24, 2010

Today, I stayed at home to do my F&N coursework. I was suppose to go out with my parents but I told them I can't because I have too many things to do. Coursework was super tiring, I was so glad that I finished it around 5pm. By the way, I woke up at 1pm and ate my lunch until 2pm.

I just came back from dinner. Fetched my brother back to his camp site near Mandai. The journey was super long but I love it. I started to think about this and that in the car. My dreams can really go wild.

I don't know what to say or what to do. I just feel like a transparent person. What am I to you? Am I anything at all? I don't know where I stand or where I am at now. I never know because you never say anything. The last time you said anything to me was perhaps November or December. I am really clueless. I feel like a restless soul, just floating around in the air, minding my own business. You are perhaps too tired to care, too tired of having the same scene happening over and over again. I guess you have nothing to say to me either. Aye.. I have given up too.

Next, thanks for the racket. You will never be able to read this of cos. I want to re-string the racket to change the tension but it will shorten the life of your precious racket. *Sigh* What am I suppose to do man... Can I buy your precious racket? But since it's your precious racket because it's the last one, I'm sure you won't sell it to me unless of cos it's broken. If only I can buy it from you, then I can do anything to it...

Oh wells, I bought a grip for your racket. It sounds funny hahahaha. It's still black, your favorite color. Aye, I don't even know if my parents allow me to buy it. HEY! I can use my ang pao money to buy! Hahaha! Maybe ah. Hmm... not bad an idea.

Hehe I shall write until here. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home