February 20, 2010

So I had self awareness camp on Friday and Saturday. I missed almost the entire thing. I missed the games they played and sessions they had due to my competition. I had to leave after lunch on Friday. Damn. I love my class a lot. It is a very loving and supportive class. Knowing that I had to leave for competition and it was the deciding match to get into top 4 in South zone, the whole class wished me good luck. I treasure the time I spend with the class during camp. I didn't want to miss out on anything when I came back because I missed out the really fun games already. When I came back, all of them asked if I won and yes I did. They were so happy for me and I was really happy because I did not expect them to be cheering and clapping. WOW! It really made me feel like 4/8 is not just a class but a family.  Eunice came over to hug me and said she miss me. I love her! Not because she came and give me a hug but it is something which I do not know how to explain. They had a paper t-shirt and at this section they were to write 3 things which makes them happy. Eunice wrote my name there and I'm surprise because I never knew that I am someone whom brought joy to her life or at least happiness. She showed it to me haha! I didn't know how to react but I from this, I now know how my actions affect the people around me.

I shared my story and well, my class laugh! HAHA! I laughwith them too. I got over it already though I may think of it at times but I didn't mind sharing with the class because I felt that I could trust them. I know it's not a very sad story (Like those involving family members but hey, my rabbits are part of my family ok! I love them a lot!)

All in all, I had a fun time with my class though I missed out quite a lot. I believe that my class can work together and get good results to go pursue their dream jobs. The class of 15 shall work together, help one another and get past this mountain! This HUGE mountain which we all have our difficulties to climb over.

Just because she comes out strong,
doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying.
Even though she acts like nothing is wrong, 
maybe she's just really good at lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home