YO! This year's CNY celebration is pretty interesting. It is my last CNY celebration some more. The magician which came and perform, his tricks were awesome. The rest of the performances from the various houses were funny. It was an enjoyable morning. However there's always a bad side to it. I have to go and find a NEW dinner caterer for camp because Mrs Kunna says that it is too expensive. Damn, I'm super tired of it. It is super hard to find a dinner caterer when 1. I need to see the minimum order before I see anything else. 2. I need to see the price. 3. I need to see if there is any extra charges for delivery and stuff. Damn, I have to take into considerations for all these things. I SHALL START SEARCHING FOR A DINNER CATERER!
After the celebration, went for lunch with Gab, YN and Divya. It was fine but I knew one thing for sure, I'm not gonna like training when we go back. I never like training without a coach. It's hard to discipline myself and correct my own mistakes. I don't have the drive or energy to push myself and go further.
Oh wells, training started and it was not that bad. Then here comes the unlucky part. We were doing Lobbing then Yi Ning told me "Jia Ying, I think my string is gonna burst" and after I hit back to her and she hit the shuttle, her racket's string really snap. It was kinda funny. I took out my scissors to help her cut her string then we went back to lob. After one hit from me "Piak" my string snap! Gosh, I was a little stoned (Cos it's the only racket I have) but went quickly to grab my scissors and cut the strings (High tension, so must cut asap). After I cut finish my string and tried to take in the fact that my racket's string burst, Gab came to me and quickly ask me to cut her strings. Her racket's string snap too! How unlucky is this man! 3 racket burst continuously... ARE WE REALLY THAT UNLUCKY! UNLUCKIEST BATCH!!
Next, we did more drills and after that games. I was writing coach's board and I found out that the marker I used can be wiped off like super easily and will not stay there for long. As I was erasing what I wrote, I realized that there are still smudges on the board which cannot really be erased. I thought of a smart idea which is to cover my whole space with smudges. The smudges were evenly spread out and it was a light pink color. I like it. It showed creativity. I improvised on the spot. I gave credit to my brains for being able to change the negative to a positive (Hardly able to adapt to new situations).
Yi Ning and I were suppose to play with Divya and Anabel and we drag for damn long. From everyone finish their games to binding coach's board to physicals. By then, I asked Yi Ning if she still wanted to play because Anabel and Divya and I were waiting for her. Then she said she was waiting for me. -.- I told her we are waiting for you then she continued saying she was waiting for me. I broke the stupid on-going chain and went into the court. Then I told her that I may not be able to go coach's house because it was already 5.30pm and my dad always pick me up around 6+pm. Then she was kinda piss or don't know what saying she won't go also. But I did remember that we have to get it done by hook or by crook to go to his house and give it to his family by this week, before he comes back. Therefore, I decided after my match to quickly go back.
Speaking of the match. It was utterly ATROCIOUS. Not that we played badly or anything. Yi Ning was rushing the whole game just because I said I cannot go if it's too late. We didn't play a proper game and Divya and Anabel were like leading 8:4. I won a point then I think my partner was too carried away to just END the game, she was like 9:4. I really wanted to end the game at that time because I find that it is meaningless to play such an awful game. A game with no sportsmanship or anything. A game that has no life in it and with someone there trying to rush everything and don't care who wins or lose; just end the game. I didn't end the game however because I remembered that Anabel said she wanted to play. I didn't want to dampen her mood or anything therefore I tolerated it and continued playing. I think Divya and Anabel were piss too because it's such a lousy game. It's a game that really has no FUCKING meaning. Oh wells, it was a waste of time (Even they agree); due to 1 person's lack of interest.
Anyway, after that stupid game, YN and I started our mission to go to coach's house to give the board to his family member. I was practicing how I was gonna greed his mom and state the reason why we were there in chinese. I said "Auntie ni hao, wo men shi ni the er zi and hai zi". Shit Man, that made me LMAO! What son's children? Aiyo! Had a good laugh. We reached his house and started calling and calling. No one answered. The door was open but the gate was locked. We tried using all sorts of way to call someone. We said "Excuse me! Is there anyone? , Hello Auntie, Hello xiao jie, You mei you ren zai jia?". We used all sorts or phrases and finally, coach's mom came out. At first she was kinda fierce because I think that she thinks we're there to sell things. We told her we are coach's student but she said she had no children. Then we said "Tan Joo Heng" then she "Orh". Haha! Then she walked to the gate and asked what is it. We told her that we have a gift for him and would like her to help us put it on his bed and don't tell him. It is a surprise for him when he comes back. Haha! After we finished, she asked us if we would like to come in and have a drink but we rejected her kind offer. We went off with a feeling of accomplishment. (Mission Accomplished!)
My dad called when I was at the bus-stop and he was kinda piss cos he said I hang down the phone when he called previously and when I was at the bus-stop, he was already at toa payoh waiting. Oh wells, he came to pick me up and we went to have dinner.
Overall, today is a day with different kinds of feelings at different times of the day. It's kinda like good-bad-good-bad-good-okay (Mood according to time sequence) kinda feeling. I shall write until here.
It's in 5 days time! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home