February 6, 2010

Today's training was really awesome! Not for the physical part of cos. For the drills. We had to do pushing first and my partner was Meldee. Woosh! It was fun! The continuous hitting feel was there. I love pushing anyway. Next was chop, damn it was really ridiculous. She net super sharp so that its hard for me to net and lift and I did the same thing. Haha! It was kinda fun to play and of cos it did make me learn how to net sharper or what kind of net is too high. 

Then came smashing. It was the best man! My smashing wasn't good I think but I tried to practice what coach said. I felt that my smashing wasn't strong enough. It was still not up to standard. I was kinda trying out how to scream in court and well, I think it was pretty noisy haha! I guess I was too hyper. I was trying to see if that method did help me to smash better. Well, I think it did a little only. When it was my turn to defend, I think it was pretty sucky. Not very good I must say. Oh wells, I tried my best though some times I was not able to defend back. 

Today is the first time my shirt was wet at the back as well as in front. It was really wet! Haha! Why am I saying this? Because I never had a sweaty shirt before. It may be wet but not that much. I don't perspire as much as you people do and so I never have my hair wet (like those whom just came out of the shower) or my whole shirt wet. 

The talk with coach was pretty long. It was kinda draggy. I knew he wanted to put that younger pair to play. The only guess which I didn't get it right was one of the singles. Hehe. Fun to guess though. Durh of cos he didn't ask me. He should seriously talk about the doubles first before the singles. I needed to leave so badly that I left at 2.15 because he was talking about me at that time and doubles. Yes, I need constant reminder from people not to do that. Oh wells, I rushed off after he finished what he wanted me to take note of. 

I was waiting for the bus. I think I missed it and damn, I had to take a cab. If I didn't, I would be late for tuition for like 20minutes or so. Oh wells, I felt so heart pain for my money. Haha! Damn, I should have left earlier.

Oh wells, I shall write until here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home