February 3, 2010

Today, I was damn hungry. I was thinking of food for about 8 blocks of different subjects. Man.. my recess was only at 11.10 and I'm starving. We should really have recess not pass 11am. It is unfair for people whom do not eat breakfast as we get hungry faster. I cannot concentrate when I'm hungry because my body is using up the energy to tell me that I need food. *SIGH*

After I was able to leave class, everything went abnormal. In the sense that whatever I tell someone it turns out the opposite and yes, coach talked to me after he talked finished with the secondary ones. We were on our way, I told her they wouldn't do that thing and just went we were about to open the door, the both of us heard the thing which I said they wouldn't be doing. Damn, I felt really ARGH! I should have knew that they would be doing that. 

Next, when we reached SCGS then our bags came. Went into the court to stroke. I felt super bored when I was playing the 1 point half court. I was restless. My match was okay. The scores for both sets were single digit. 

Coach arrived after Anabel's match. It was pretty fast. He talked to us about what are the worst kind of scenario we'll get for the 2nd round and so on. It was pretty long and I kinda forgotten those not very important ones. Just as I was about to leave, he said "Jia Ying, stay behind I need to talk to you after I talk to the sec ones". I was like "damn!" & "great!". 

I wasn't piss or anything just that I hope he could have talked faster with the sec ones. I waited quite long to see him. ARGH! He talked EVEN longer to me. The longest I've ever had with him I think. One to one. I think I needed it though. He said about a lot of stuff and well, the clearest is that for the past 1 week of competition and training, I wasn't playing the best I could. Thinking back now, I indeed didn't really play the very best which I could. He said a lot more other stuff and I kept it all in my heart. I won't say it here. It's too confidential/personal to say it here.

He did assume a bit of things wrongly here and there but oh wells, I didn't say anything. It was for my own good to listen to it anyway. Like if it was really that thing which caused me to be not my normal self, I know what to do of what I have to do. There's no harm in listening in other words. I tried my hardest to absorb everything he said but he can be quite long-winded at times. Oh wells, I understood what he said and will do my very best to change and be back to normal and play the best I can for my next upcoming match. 

I shall write until here. That's it for today (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home