You spin my head right round, right round, when ya go down when ya go down
You spin my head right round, right round, when ya go down when ya go down
WOOSH! Right Round by FLO RIDA!
MY HEAD IS REALLY SPINNING! I'M CRAZY!
I'm a crazy girl right now. A FUCKED up one. One that perhaps need to visit IMH. I'm cranky and lost (Ironic)
I will not show my most vulnerable side any time sooner. It shall be revealed perhaps in a few years time. I don't wanna breakdown, I don't wanna cry. I don't want people to say any negative stuff about me cos my life is already so FUCKED UP! My brain is FUCKED UP. I don't need people to come and pity me. I never need people to do that anyway. I don't want to feel like a pathetic loser.
It's up to me, myself and I to solve it.
It's up to me, myself and I to untie it.
It's up to me, myself and I to climb back up again,
It's up to me, myself and I to come back to my normal state.
It's up to me, myself and I to give me, myself and I the time to heal.
It's time to say goodbye world, I shall handle my own stuff... (JUST KIDDING)
I will die without talking
I will die without letting it all out
I will die without letting someone know
I will die for god knows what other stupid reasons
ALOHA :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home