January 31, 2010

I usually don't write anything much on Sundays because nothing much happens accept doing homework, coursework and playing with my rabbits. Today, I wanna talk about positive stuff. I may miss a few because I am having negative feelings for now. Oh wells, let me write some positive stuff to cheer myself up. I may rant about stuff. Haha! I always do anyway.

I remembered that time when my shuttle kept flying to the umpire for Cheers competition. I laugh like non-stop and yes, I spat on Kit Yee's face. It was embarrassing but I continued to laugh anyway. Thank god he was a nice umpire.

I remembered how the whole sec 4's were tapping my shoulders non-stop. It was funny at first but then later I gave up trying to guess who it was. For a moment I thought perhaps they did that because they want to make me happy or they really have nothing better to do! AIYO! All damn childish! Come and attack the oldest one some more! Hahaha! That sounds funny! I LOVE MY BATCH! :D

I remembered the most recent one where the people whom went for dinner were so kind to leave the 3 sits in front of coach for us. Yi Ning and Shi Yin was also very kind to leave the sit in front of him for me. ARGH! All of you know that I am bloody uncomfortable sitting in front of him especially after the talk at SCGS! Tried asking Yi Ning to move in but she refused to. How is this even positive? Aye... now I'm mixed up with negative and positive. BOO HOO!

I can't remember anything funny anymore. I can say a lot of negative stuff but that's not what I want. I want to be positive like how I am last time. Does it mean that the older you get, the more negative you will be?

My life now is really caught up in the tornado. It's spinning and spinning and spinning non-stop. I want to cry but I don't know how. I'm emotionless and expressionless. Everything has come to a halt. It's like I'm brain dead but my heart keeps pumping blood to keep me alive. I am clueless on what to do and confused on what to feel. What is it I need most now? Is there someone whom can help me? What do I need to do right now? Can anyone answer me? 

Aye.. I started this post positively but ended it negatively. I failed to stay positive. Where's my positive energy? Have I used it all up? Is it still in me? 

I need to get things back on track... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home