Today's lesson was okay. However, I had 2 blocks of Math after recess and I felt like as though it was never going to end. Mrs Kunna is back! Damn, I feel that she's putting a lot of pressure on us and every test of hers must get A like if the total score is 25, we must score 20 and above. If we don't score above 20, that's it man... hell will come to us. She is giving us a mock test tomorrow and I think I will cry man! I know quite a few people in my class don't understand what she's teaching partially because she didn't teach us for 1 week. Oh wells, I shall see how I'm gonna suffer tomorrow. If I go for training really down and god knows what... you know why.
Anyway, after school we had our first ever SPA for Physics. At first, I thought it was a little bit boring because it's the afternoon and all our energy has been drained out. Secondly, Mr Ng was kinda boring as always. I listened to what we had to do of cos, if not I will be a blur sotong when it's time to do the prac. In the end, the practical was pretty okay and I'm trying to tell myself to love Physics so that my mind won't give up on it. The hardest subject for me to LOVE is Math. HAHAHA! I MUST WORK ON IT MAN!
Next, I went for training right after SPA. During drills with Divya, I realized that I forgot to eat lunch that's why my stomach kept growling. I was damn hungry and I said stupid stuff. When we finally get a break, I went down to get a Pau and apple tea. Divya and I quickly ran into the hall because coach was about to have a talk with the main players. Oh wells, managed to reach there before he started. (I think he would have waited for us too anyway, before he starts)
After his talk with us, we had to go down and run 2.4km. We had to run on the grass because the track girls were using the track. Damn, the ground was bumpy and I tried to persist man. Felt so great after I ran finished. We went back up and he immediately wanted us to play singles, 3 points. Man, I was kinda giddy and lost to Anabel. (My first opponent) Came out of the court and almost couldn't breathe. Later, I played with other people and met Anabel again. This time I manged to win her. Haha! (Perhaps it was due to the thing which I said to her) Hehe.
After everything finished, we did sprinting and then we sat down to think about what we did that was good for our pass few matches. I heard wrongly and instead I think of all the bad stuff. I thought about all the stupid mistakes I made and how many times the shuttle went out because I hit too hard. ARGH! I'm still not over it! I won't get over it for now...
Later on, played doubles. Coach was there to watch and damn, I really wanna kill myself. (Don't think I showed it) I made all the stupid errors after his reminders. I really think my brain is not working and I really wanna punch myself man! ARGH! I don't know what to do man... I told myself I will not breakdown any sooner, I will not be moody and I will try my very best to do what he says, correct my mistakes. I will however at certain point in time, be expressionless. Expressionless in my context means my face is neutral like not happy or sad or frowning. When I'm expressionless, it's either I'm down, sad, feeling stupid/crappy or having deep thoughts.
I hope tomorrow I won't do stupid things or make stupid mistakes. I wanna be OKAY for once! :'(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home