February 3, 2010

I realized that I've been pretty vulgar in my previous few posts. Time to cut down on it man...

The difference between you and I is that you are straightforward and I'm not. (In terms of ____) 

I call it quits! I'm too stress to think about this and I have no space for it in my brain or heart.

I'm becoming more and more sensitive. I don't know why. I get paranoid over little stuff and the smallest things. 

I think deep down in my heart, I just want to go into deep sleep. I wish to never be able to open my eyes. Everything will come to an end and the teachers will have one less worry on a student, my friends will get over it very soon and forget about it and coach will have one less player to worry about and as for you... you will have one less person to complicate your mind. 

Sounds perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home