I never like today. It's Thursday. I end early though but I have tuition at 4pm. It sucks because I always cannot keep my eyes open! Today after school ended, Hui Teng was supposed to teach me POA. In the end, we ended up doing spring cleaning. It's my duty today and other 2 which were supposed to do didn't. Hui Teng helped in cleaning the dirtiest whiteboard and it was sparkling clean when we were done. We used a lot of tissues and water. Every single tissue was blue and black after we've used it. Yuck.
Oh wells, I managed to do half of SS in the library while Hui Teng did her coursework. I like the atmosphere in the com lab in the library. It may be a bit noisy but somehow I was able to do my SS homework properly and do it with understanding. It's pretty cool. I did talk a lot to Hui Teng at the beginning. I had to talk to someone about my stuff and I know Hui Teng understands and she will be the last to tell anyone. She's one of my best friend whom I can share my stuff to.
Next, I also can share my stuff with some people in badminton. It's ironic that my confusion also come from badminton.(Don't get it? NVM) Haha! I think I should cut down on telling people my problems, because I don't see it helping me. If I really need to tell someone, I think I roughly know who to turn to.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home