Damn, today's match was really... WTH! Played like shit I SWEAR! I think I really cannot play with that blue jersey. It's not a good color to me. I was scared during the match. Aye... don't know why I cried a little after the match also.I am kinda lost and tired in my brain. I really don't know why I just cannot play properly.
Next, I wanna say something. I want to cut down on the vulgar words I say and not be influenced by the people around me. There's only 1 place it's coming from because the rest of the world in me do not say those words or rather they stop each one from using it. (Sounds confusing? Never mind)
My resolution for 2010 is to refrain myself from using those vulgar words even when I'm angry. I must not be influenced by other people and will not pick up those words.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home