February 8, 2010

Today, lessons were okay. Got back Math test and yes, I did freaking badly. My teacher said I didn't try at all. It just showed that I didn't get the topic at all. I'm freaking disappointed in myself because I really want to pass math for once. I'm screwed for this subject. I wanna at least get a pass and yet it's so difficult for me. I don't know how some people can do so well and grasp the concept for math and I just can't. It's frustrating man! :'(  I have a tutor and yet I still don't know why I am failing it. I WANNA STOP FAILING MATH! :'( 

Next, we had photo taking half way during math and it was after she gave out the test paper that we have to leave. I was like really not happy at all because right then, I know where I stood for math. I tried to put it away and not let it affect my photo taking then. I managed and totally forgot about it until I reach home after dinner. 

After the photo taking, I went to grab my bag and head to the canteen. I didn't eat anything because I wasn't hungry. I decided to attend F&N for 45 minutes or so. It was coursework and I needed to at least know where we are heading. Oh wells, I think it was worth it because Mrs Tan did tell me where my mistakes were. After that, I went down to the canteen and soon after, we board the bus. 

We were the first school to arrive at the Indoor Sports Hall. Our opponent was Beatty. We stroke and at 2.30pm, the matches started. Everything went well. We won 5:0. I was helping Fuzzy umpire and there were some stuff that were quite funny. There's this very blur line judge whom wasn't exactly paying attention and she was kinda unsure of whether the shuttle was in or out. Then there was another one where we wanted to ask her whether it was in or out but she was only interested in watching the other court where my school and her school was playing. I couldn't stop laughing after that. She was really blur. Oh wells, had fun today but it was kinda tiring. 

Did I mention? It's my first time in my entire life to be awarded the "pink slip". Yes, it is the late slip. MY GOD! I was kinda depressed because it's the first time in my entire life. I have never been sick/absent or late until today. Oh wells, never mind. I am actually glad that I was late today because I found out that either Adeline or Claudia told the security guard the wrong person's name and I was booked on 5th of February. I was freaking piss because the security guard said this is my 2nd time being late and like HELLO! I'm never late okay! Until today... Oh wells, I will really go and scold that person once I find out who that idiot is! Why am I so piss? I don't want to be misunderstood or anything by my form teacher. She never like Late people. It's a bad impression especially when I hold a position in class. Oh wells, tomorrow I shall go to the security guard with all the pink slips I have for my class. (I mark the attendance every morning so I know).

I shall write until here. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home