February 17, 2010

TODAY IS MY SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY! :D  ~Loving It~

Hehe! My day went great! Like REALLY! I came to school happily! No one ruin my day or rather I should say, I didn't let anyone spoil my day! :D I gave out the sweets to my classmates and they all love it. It was fun seeing them enjoying it and experimenting with it like how to eat that long tube of powder. HAHA! Illya took the longest! She was having difficulty with it! HEHE! It's funny! Then they all cleared my lollipop! WOOHOO! THANKS MAN! I will never know how to finish it if I were to bring it back home! HAHA! Stephanie ah! Collected one whole family set! HAHA! 

I managed to come to a consensus with the class of what dishes we should have for dinner. I called both the lunch and dinner caterers to order and woosh! It's done! FINALLY! Don't have to worry about it anymore! :D

Training! HAHA! OMG! They wanted to surprise me with the birthday cake but failed also la! AIYO! Always fail one. HAHA! Stupid Yi Ning. She was like eh faster come! (I was in the store room) Then when I finally came running out with her she was like I need help with F&N research. Then she go to the steps and said "Oh, I forgot to bring". LOL! I walked back to the storeroom to take my racket then can see her behind the curtains already. HAHAH! The cake was shared among the 3 of the February babies. Shimona and Sharmaine. The cake was lovely. It was cheesecake. Yummy Man! :)

Hehe! Next came coach. Oh wells, I gave him a piece of cake (sounds weird) and talk to him for awhile. Then went to eat some cake and realized I have a bad news for him. My racket. Aye.. Training went on as per normal. After foot work ended, he talked to the B'division damn. It was regarding the Cedar's match. Aye, don't wanna talk about it. After that we received our "Smurf" jersey. HAHA! The color is very IJ. Next came drills. Pretty okay. After that was games and sprinting. 

Training haven't end yet! HAHA! FOR ME! How can my wonderful sweet 16 end without a nice ending? I don't want it to end with SPRINTING?! HAHA! Therefore, I asked coach to play with me and YN, he partner Divya. At first he was reluctant because he was kinda like gonna sleep soon. Yawn non-stop during training. Oh wells, we still managed to ask him to play with us. HAHA! He told me before the match: You want to lose on your birthday? HAHA! That was the fun part.

We started off kinda bad with the score 6:1, them leading. Slowly, we catch up. Then there was this shuttle, I think he made me run here and there or I was a the back lobbing, he dropped and zoom! I ran to the front and took that shuttle, kinda fell and when I was falling, I did a cross net. I wasn't able to see if it went over but when the shuttle landed on the floor, so did I. HAHA! He was stoned. He was about to go and take but then quickly turn and look at me, see if I did injure myself. HAHA! I know at that time I didn't have any injury and I was not in pain so I was like "Did the shuttle went over?" HAHA! IT DID! YAY! 

Hehe! In the end, the score was 24: 26. Who won? Drum roll............. JY & YN! HAHA! THE JYYN TEAM! :D HAHAHA! CLOSE MAN! Woosh! I won all my games on my 16th birthday! HAHA! Am I lucky or what? :D I think I had that thing going in me cos it's my birthday. I don't know what "that thing" is also.. HAHA! 

Just now before dinner, I went to bring my rabbits down to eat grass. HAHA! All so cute. 

~Love~ 

I shall write until here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home