Chinese New Year this year was not that bad. Just that there aren't that many visiting this year. Since Sunday, I slept at around 2+am everyday till this morning. Mahjong!! Haha! It's super fun and I played Big 2 too. Oh wells, this year's Chinese New Year does not have the CNY feel.
Next, school is starting like tomorrow. I am fretting over school work. I am gonna have a hard time in knowing what I'm suppose to do and completing it. I still have F&N coursework! The next thing is that I don't even know if there's gonna be training tomorrow. My racket how?! Damn it la, I didn't expect it to burst like so fast! The last time it was re-stringed was right when zonals started. I received it like on the first match which was St. Marg's match. Now it burst like in the middle of the competition (To be exact it is 1 more school to fight to finish round 2).
Anyway, I hope tomorrow will be a good day. I hope it's gonna be a fun day. It's ______________ tomorrow. Hehe!
I shall write until here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home