February 21, 2010

If only you knew what they said to some of us. If only you knew how we felt. If only it had happened to you then will you be able to know why I answered so directly because times and times again they have been bringing up this "thing" and we do not need this kind of "support" from them. What's a support with people saying how good all the other schools are and how we played like shit in court and how the principals of all matches came to the one where IJ played the worst. You know nothing because it doesn't affect you. You and your friends are not affected by it in anyway that's what I think but hey, spare a thought for us. We constantly have these reminders reminding us that we're failures, that we're useless and we are just not up to standard. We have had enough and it's time for someone to speak up for the rest. I did answered a strong "No" and I said it with confident. I know that I made the right choice. If you and your friends think that their support really helps all of you in different ways, then go ahead and ask them to come down and support. As long as they don't "touch" us in anyway, I guess we're fine with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home