February 22, 2010

Babe, this post is specially for you. Because you asked for it. HAHA! 

There is something you don't know. Something which I don't know how to tell you but I'm glad you chose that one. Remember how we were trying to decide which category we should go under? You said you wanted ____ at first but then you changed to S____. I wanted the first one because I felt that being S____ its a bit funny. (I have no idea why. Just didn't like that category. Like it's not good enough. HAHA) I also don't know why you are so spot on at times. You were spot on with the finalised category and you are spot on with... the other one. Let you guess yourself. Haha!

I think after this entire conflict plus self awareness camp, it made me become a better person. I am starting to know what's the real meaning of treasuring those around me. I hear those stories from my classmates and I learn from it. That's why, I shall make it a point to tell each and everyone of those around me how much I love them. I wanna tell them that I treasure each and every day with them from now on. I feel like I'm going to die soon (Touch wood). That's why I don't want to leave this world with regrets like how I missed the chance of telling someone how I felt about them when I had so much time on Earth. 

Oh wells, it's time to say good bye. 1am already! Haha! NITEZ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home