February 27, 2010

Today is receiving medal day. We went YCK sports hall earlier because we wanted to watch and learn from these top schools. There were only 4 schools there for both the finals for B and C division. Raffles, SCGS, ACS & Raffles Institution. Both the juniors and seniors of each school got into finals. How wonderful is that? Oh wells, there were some good games played by the B and C division for the boys. I like to watch the doubles (cause I like and play doubles) cause I learn how to play a good doubles and other stuff. SCGS C'division also played quite well. They had 2:2 and their last singles was the deciding match if I'm not wrong. Raffles last singles won and its not bad to have a close score with raffles. Shows that IJ team will have to train super hard because there are many strong teams coming up from C'division. 

Hehe, prize presentation was awesome! Once in a life time I will get this experience when I'm in IJ secondary unless of cos we get into top 4 for nationals which is really super duper hard but not unreachable. Taking pictures with the medal and the trophy was delightful. Though its fourth placing, but hey look on the positive side! Only IJ has a medal that has the word "fourth" & B'division south zone" written on it. I know it is the last position to get a medal but we came a long way and getting a medal in return is really showing us that our endless efforts that we constantly put in has paid off. 

Oh wells, I hold the flag and the school trophy on the way back to Toa Payoh and Yi Ning hold my pouch. I felt honored to hold the flag and the trophy. Went back to school and started taking pictures of the medal and the trophy then we started to play badminton. Haha! It was tiring but fun. I was practicing some strokes that I learned from the boy's match today.

After that, I went to have dinner with Kit Yee, Meldee and Marie at Kou Fu. We had a fun conversation! After that Marie left and Yi Ning joined us to study at Mac's. I think I studying went awesome. I managed to do the Math topical by topical o'levels book for statistics. I left a few questions blank because Mrs Kunna have yet to teach us. Tee hee, we talked about JC and POLY half way through and I think I can close JC's door for me and open POLY's door. Based on the subjects I take and the interest I have... 

You are like my guardian angel. Always protecting me or helping me whenever I need your help. I also don't know why I hated you so much (not just because of that incident) in the past. Perhaps it was sue to the things people say or the things I witness about you which makes me weary. Oh wells, I'm glad that that incident actually happened because only then did I realised that I didn't really hate you just that I disagree with your actions and it was a sudden urge for me to say such things. A sudden epic I think.

From now onwards... hahaha I will torture you and make your life miserable. I will make it known to people that you are the worst person ever! MUAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING! (My 2 favorite words!) I think I'm crazy.. (People are always forever telling me that..) Hehe. I accepted that fact already. I think part of me why I can be so joyful is partly because I'm crazy. Why am I crazy? Haha! You people make me crazy! Tee hee!

To be continued...
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home