February 23, 2010

Today is a pretty messed up day. I went down for morning assembly and I realised half way that I lost the note Illya gave me. I was thinking to myself "Maybe she will find it on the floor when she's walking back then pass it back to me.". I took attendance and I must really say sorry to Claudia. I totally missed her despite counting the whole row 3 times. Ahhh, I don't know what's up with me man. I feel really Fucked up! (Kana "lectured" by Mrs K. for marking the attendance wrongly. I really didn't know! Can only blame myself...)

English was the 1st 2 blocks and I felt like dying. I was dozing off in class. I don't know why I felt so tired. I underlined all the summary points and so when she was going through, I know what she was talking about. I think she saw me gonna sleep soon so she called me to give another point. I think it was good cos it woke me up a little but after that, I went back to my tired self. I'm too tired to stay alive in her lesson. I tried my best. My eyes were closing and I wanted to go to the toilet to wash my face. I went to wash my face after the lesson ended. 

Next was Math. Damn, I was scared for math test because I know it's gonna be hard to concentrate on my test as I felt so sleepy or rather mood-less. Thank god she gave us a choice, to either have it on Thursday or Friday. In the end we only have Thursday's choice left cos the other class won't be there on Friday.

Recess came next and I was kinda quiet. I was feeling-less. I don't know why I felt that way. I don't know what's up with me. After that was Chinese. I LOVE CHINESE! I like to answer lao shi in Chinese, sometimes English if I don't know how to say but all in all, I love to answer questions. In Chinese, I also learn more about what's going on in the world. Lao shi always have those hot topics or articles to discuss. Like the youth olympic and the newly opened casino. I love to talk in Chinese (practice for Orals but don't know how to write). HAHA! 

After that was POA. I was half dead I swear. The class was joking here and there and I usually will join in the fun and laugh but today I didn't. I think my mind drifted to somewhere else. I don't even know why. I don't know where it drifted to also.

Physics was the last and damn! I was already so sleepy. I tried to stay awake for his lesson. I did understand what he was talking about. I knew how to answer the questions. There's only 1 thing I didn't know. I forgot to do that worksheet! I can't believe I'm that stupid! I knew it was written on the board but someone erased it the day before. I would have completed it if I knew. Argh, I should have clarified it with someone just that I totally forgot about it. :'(  He was kinda angry with my class for not responding to him when he asked a question, I wanted to answer but today was just not my day. He was angry with the visualizer for not working and it scared the hell out of me when he shouted at us. Aye.. 

I was called out after lessons. Damn, I don't want to replace Summer. I don't want to be Physics rep. I know I'm the chairperson but I don't want. I think I will collapse and die! WOW! With so many things going on and now a teacher believing that I can do it, not just in being the rep but to also do well in Physics. Oh wells, I'll try my best. If I am about to collapse, I will definitely let someone know! HAHA! I have the courage to! (:

Next, I just got fucking scared by Jeany. She lied to me that there's History test tomorrow and it's about Stalin. Damn her la, I immediately know that I'm going to die. I doubt what she said and then she finally said it herself. I have so many things going on in my head. I have my homework given by various teachers and I can hardly finish them, I have SS test to study for tomorrow and I have FINALS tomorrow. I need to sleep early but I really can't. I am given a new duty today to sort of take over Summer's job. I'm so dead! 

I wanna just hug someone so badly but yet I can find none. I want to hug anyone for as long as I can. I just wanna release all my stress. It's a funny way to release stress and I wanna give it a try. But I can't find anyone... (It's not that I have no friends to hug or what, but they will feel weird if I come and hug them all of a sudden...) Aye, tomorrow is Cedar's match. I pray hard that I leave everything out of the court and play my best! 

I just want a long long long hug... is it really that hard to have one come by me? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home