February 22, 2010

DAMN! What's wrong with life man? Just when I thought my life is much better, it comes back to haunt me again. I'm haunted by the same old things. Studies, badminton and friends. I am damn confuse with myself and my emotions. I don't know what I'm feeling now just perhaps confused (Is it even a feeling)? I have no idea why I'm feeling so weird. It's an odd feeling where I never really experience before. I don't know how to describe. 

Anyway, I just hope the stupid incident with Adeline and I can come to an end. I felt really uncomfortable when the topic is brought up, it makes me feel like a dumb-ass. I never knew she was touching me (perhaps I was listening to Mrs Kunna too closely) or it's in the morning. AHHH!!! At least I'm glad that today I managed to make her copy the POA stuff on the board. It's hard to wake her up and ask her to copy stuff. She always pretend that she's copying but actually I know she's writing some other stuff. I'm used to her saying the "F" word to me whenever I wake her up, perhaps that explains why I use that word at times. It's my job as the class chairperson to help her also and I sit next to her (Makes me more dangerous!). Oh wells, just best of luck to me and her. Pray hard that she finds a girlfriend soon so she won't bother any 4/8 pretty ladies and NOT DISTURB ME!   

I am asking myself now is it because of what coach said? I don't know. I have no idea. I didn't have any emotions nor feelings when he said those words. It was like whatever he say I understood like he said it before and I guess we do not need the reminder anymore. Oh wells, so perhaps it's not that. 

I shall go sort out my feelings. I have no extra time for this kind of thing man. To sort out my feelings and emotions, it will have to wait. Other stuff comes first!    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home