Haha, I just found out that I can no longer read this person's blog. Nevermind, I won't ask her nor will I look for the answer. Perhaps she doesn't want me to know about her life anymore or perhaps she no longer trust me. Whatever the reason is, I respect it. That's the reason why I'm not gonna ask her why. She will never see this I guess, haha.
Now my blog can only be viewed by certain people. People whom I can trust or rather I allow them to enter my life. My blog is not very fantastic though. It's just my everyday life which is kinda boring. Oh, regarding the issue of whether I want to make my blog public... hmm... for now, I don't want. I did say I may make it open after Zonals end but I think I'm having second thoughts.
I didn't expect news to spread so fast. The worst thing is it's only me and I'm not some popular kid yet from news can spread like someone kicking a soccer ball from one end of the corridor to the other end of the corridor. Argh! I thought it was supposed to be kept confidential or anything. Even if the name is not mentioned but the story is, I still consider that as not trustworthy. Some people's story can be identified very easily, and in my case, I think it's easy to identify when I shared something which everyone knows about me.
I was a bit angry at first for having "it" to be known from some other classes. It makes me unsure. Unsure of whether I should still trust those people whom I shared my story with. Whatever, I'm letting this matter go. There's not use in dwelling on it all the time anyway. From now on, I will be very careful or what I say and what I share. I learned from this incident that you can never put too much trust in someone whom you don't know inside and out clearly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home