Every time I see you, I fall in love with you again. What I don’t understand is, I can tell everyone else that I hate you, that I don’t love you, and I can hide my feelings for you from them. But all I want to tell YOU, is that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. (stole this from someone, hehe)
I think I sought of feel this way whenever it comes to this particular person... don't know why. Somehow I am wordless for now.. I don't know how to describe it/how I feel. Maybe someday I will just vomit everything out to her,telling her how I felt about her and all that stuff, then from then on, I have nothing much to worry about since I let it all out. Haha, the only thing is, when is that day?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home