March 11, 2010

I am currently doing a plan on what am I gonna do during the holidays and Mrs Kunna needs to know tomorrow. Oh boy, I think I will be screwed when I see her. I am sure that the word "Badminton" will surely come out. Haha. My grades are like super ____ so yeah, I'm gonna focus on studies this week and catch up on everything I need to. 

Oh, I needed to buy Chinese newspaper for my dad on my way home and omg, I was short of 10cents. WTH! 10cent is super important man. I felt like a dumb-ass when I got home and my dad was like saying I'm "lousy". ARGH. Haha. 

Tomorrow will be a good day. TGIF (I will be able to say this tomorrow :D) I plan not to cut my hair anymore tomorrow since I have not enough money. Oh wells, I shall wait until I have enough money. Hope it doesn't take long, hopefully by the end of this week. (:

My extra lessons for next week:
Monday 
POA 9.30am to 11.00am
Math 11.30am to 1.30pm

Tuesday
Physics 9.30am to 11.30pm [Remedial, cos I failed my test by half mark :( ]

That's all I hope. Best hope training doesn't clash with it. Even if it does, too bad. Studies and extra lessons (academics) all come first. Training ah.. LAST!! Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home