I think I have never been angry for a really long time. Okay maybe after that incident I had with somebody. I think won't get angry anytime sooner or I don't want to get angry either. I find it very energy consuming. It's like my energy's taken away to be angry or show that anger. The most if someone gets on my nerves, I get pissed. I learn to not waste my energy on being angry at something or somebody. It's not logical and it's too tiring. Hehe. I am thinking positively. Must learn to twist the matter/situation around.
Next, I hope everything's going fine with us. It seem kinda funny these few days for me. No idea why either. I hope there will be no more jealousy, hate, dislikes, pisses and whatever that's negative. Only LOVE exist in my friendship... (:
I talk crap forever and always. I think I always say "Oh wells" in every single post. Haha. I shall change that habit of mine. Too much of it is no good in my opinion. Hehe.
To this particular girl:
May god be there to help and protect you and your family. May god be there to journey with you through this difficult time you and your family may be facing. May god give you the strength and courage to surpass this difficult time. Finally, I pray that no matter what happens, (there is always a reason why god made it that way) forever and always have trust in him. Never give up!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home