Like what some people say, I'm crazy. Crazy in many ways though. One is that I blog more than once per day which is what I'm currently doing now. I have the time that's why I'm blogging. I finished all my homework.
Oh, I forgot to mention about Class Committee Investiture. The lower sec were kinda noisy while waiting outside and it's damn hot. Haha. When it was my class's turn to go up on stage, damn it was scary. So many pairs of eyes staring at you and omg, I still had to walk properly and receive the envelope of badges from Mrs Mathews. It's like you see nothing but a sea of blue and white as well as the people's faces. Gosh, you won't know which teacher is looking at you from head to toe. It was kinda like erm "blinding" if I say that. Then after a while, we had to go back in and pledge. Damn, chairperson's have to stand in front of the stage. When I was saying the pledge, I glance through the hall and I court some teachers whom weren't very interested in it and sought of fell asleep. HAHA! Mrs Mathews gave a speech later and it did inspire me or rather I did thought about the fact that I am a leader and must of cos be a good role model and so on. I'll try my best. It's not that easy!
Next, I am very luo suo (Naggy). I like to talk a lot and say whatever I wanna say even if it doesn't make sense. That's me! (: I think my life is slightly better. Back on track a little. My life is forever like that, it will be high at times or super low and then normal. I love the high ones and normal ones of cos. Who wants to lead a life with misery and pain? Haha. Generally, I am a happy girl. (I think) Maybe not the happiest girl in the world but able to spread my joy to the people around me and make them laugh or at least some. It's a contagious kinda thing that's what people say. Laughter especially. I LOVE to LAUGH. I always laugh and then tear half way. I call it Happiness! :)
Now my class is full of rubbish people. Aiyo, people eating in class, paid fine already then continue to eat. BITCH. Broke the first rule in the class rules, no usage of cell phones in class. Broke this too. What's next man? I feel like some mother leh, everytime telling these people not to eat in class or use their phones. I feel like a recorder. Oh wells, one more time I catch them, that's it, no more chance. ARGH! BITCHES! (Still Love these Bitches!) :D
I wrote nothing but my thoughts and my boring, happy life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home