February 28, 2010

From now on, I will stay back in school everyday to do my homework and study for the tests. I have time now, finally I can say that. For the entire month of February, I have been busy having competition and training. My studies are really like shit now and I have to put in much more effort to be back on track. I may need help and I guess I will ask those around me. At least now I don't have to miss classes anymore.. wait, only maybe 1 more day for Pilot Pen Competition. Opps, if we win the first round, then I will have to leave class another time. Aiya, all these will be over after nationals is over. Leaving class and missing classes, teachers hate it! 

Yeah, well at least the medal prove that though I left class so often, I came back showing them that I left class but still manage to get something in return for the school. Not leave class and come back with nothing then its just.. might as well don't leave class. Haha! 

Next, I am kinda hoping I pay more attention during POA and understand what Mrs Siau is saying. I get kinda distracted at times either by Adeline or my mind is somewhere else. I know I can't blame Adeline because it's me, I need to tell myself when to focus and not because someone is there disturbing me then I blame her. I'm not shielding for her or anything but I just felt that I needed to take responsibility for it. Why am I saying this? Cos I kana scolded by Mrs siau. If I remembered correctly, she said something like "Jia Ying, are you listening? Don't let that friend next to you to cause you to..." forgot what she said. Oh wells, it's bad to get scolded by a teacher! Damn!

Finally, I shall go and study Physics and Biology. Damn, it's both sciences which can make me go nuts! I shall go study now!

I LOVE YOU! :D (Whoever is reading this!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home