April 6, 2010

You entered my life not very long ago. We were just normal friends and didn't really have much communication with one another. As the first year went by, we started to know each other better. Along the way, I don't think there was ever any misunderstanding between us, maybe just disagreements but it's not that big to create a "cold war" like others. That year went by and by the end of that year, we came to know each other even better and our friendship became stronger and much more deep. The year after that year was the most awesome one cos I think I shared my everything with you and we had a lot of interaction in many ways. 

In every friendship, there's always a misunderstanding and we sure do have a lot of misunderstandings this year (Mostly just me). We had a few misunderstandings here and there last year but they were minor. This year, I like to take it as we have 2 major misunderstandings and yup, I agree it's me whom started it all. (I need no explanation from you to clear my misunderstandings of you) It started simply because (like what you said) I don't understand you well enough.

At that time, I never knew a friendship that is so strong can be destroyed so easily and I witnessed it myself  that it is really that easy to trigger the bomb. I was the one whom triggered it and wow, what a big blast! I didn't know how you felt then but I definitely felt angry. Angry at myself for being so daring to destroy or even put it to the test. I cried then. No idea why but I cried. It was really silly of me to blow up at you when I as a friend should never have done so. I didn't know you were under pressure and was forced to say it. It was my mistake. I acted so rush on that day that I barely know what I did to you until a day or 2 later. It was a devastating piece of mess and somehow, we managed to clear it. 

This time, I don't know why, I have to just put it to the test once again. I never learned my lesson. I'm a failure. It's like when I'm bitten once or twice, I'm not shy at all. I have to be bitten like five six times to learn the lesson. A simple "sorry" will not be that easy to wash away the things I said to you. It was really ridiculous of me to make that matter seem so big. I know I really shouldn't have done so and I should have controlled myself. As a friend or even an outsider, I feel that it's never right for anyone to hurt someone regardless of how much you hate or dislike that person. I understood this only after it happened. Why did I realise it so late? It was probably cos I never did thought of this matter and I left it aside for quite some time. Now that my life is much stable, I brought it out again and indeed, I felt so foolish. Don't know why I did it. Don't know why I must do it again. The biggest question is: Will history repeat itself?

I leave the decision to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home