I think you and her can be really good friends for live. Regardless of how much you hate her at times or dislike her, I know the both of you will still keep in touch. For a simple fact: She can't let go of you. (Not the right phrase to use actually..) Anyhow, I think it's the best choice for the both of you and yup, I wish this 2 persons All The Best.
Next, you came into my life not very long ago. It is funny and weird how we started to get to know each other better. Ever since we got to know each other more, we began to tell each other stuff and the things I told you, I never thought I would ever say it to you. (Cos I didn't know you that well) But as time goes by, you shared with me some of your personal stuff and I too shared some of my personal stuff with you too. Slowly, our friendship blossom and whenever I have something I really need to tell someone or seek for help, I confide it to you. (Cos it's about another person which I can't possibly go and ask her!) This friendship will carry on and I hope it won't die half way. Haha! May you choose the "STRAIGHT" path in your life! (=
Every paragraph which starts with "You came into my life..." it is for someone. Every time, it will be a different person. If you want to know if it's for you/referring to you, you're welcome to ask me (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home