April 5, 2010

Results: Badminton is OUT of my life! Lost my match and I don't wanna talk about it. IJ lost to Anglican High 1:4. Had a "baluku" (Blue black) on my knee and it hurts. Who the fuck gives a damn anyway? Whatever, the baluku shall be my souvenir for the end of nationals.

Emotionless and hopeless is what I'm fucking feeling right now.

Btw, I know what's going on around me. I can tell when a person is lying or talking about me easily. I know it all. This particular person just had to say one short phrase and that was the key to the Pandora's box. It would not have been easy to guess today's one (Something which feels weird) without some thinking out of the box. That time at the "play land" after the treat, I kinda sense something wrong... I like to think that I'm right about the thing which I guessed. Have a feeling I'm right.

Aye, starting from now, I'm gonna put my entire energy in school work and education. Just NO MORE PLAY, NO MORE FUN, NO MORE FOOLING AROUND. 

Had a great long bus ride and good for me to just let everything out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home