Woosh, just came back from Bio tuition. I read finish "5 people you meet in heaven" while on my way back home. Quite a good book, I like the way the stories are placed, like you never expect this particular person to have such a great influence in your life.
I am gonna do POA now. Oh boy, I gotta focus man. It's hard to focus when you have so many distractions. You know, one of my greatest distraction is my bed. Haha. Whenever I lie in my bed, I can lie for hours and I can either be sleeping or just thinking about something. It is not the computer which is my distraction to be honest, it is the least expected object I guess. Anyways, I'm gonna try my best to stay awake. I'm gonna do POA now and the night shall be left for Chinese. Darn, I just realised I left my Chinese stuff in school.
Ok, that's it, I'm gonna type my Chinese essay later.
你在无意中发现了好朋友的秘密,心理感到很惊讶。试讲证件事的经过写下来,并谈谈你的感受。
I am someone with short term memory. I don't and can't remember what people say to me in the past. I only remember the really good stuff and the really bad stuff which have influenced me or perhaps left an impact in life. However, I have a great memory with people. I can remember people and I have no idea why I'm so good at identifying people like what they have done to me in the past or which aspect of my life did they play a part in.
I'm talking crap again. Whatever. Gonna stop here for now! ZOOM OFF TO HOMEWORK LAND! (=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home